And 46th Annual Installation of Officers.
On November 10, 2018, 200 SCCA members and guests celebrated the 2018 Presidential Gala at The Waterfront Beach Resort in Huntington Beach.
Following a cocktail reception, the Installation of Officers and Directors began with David Patapoff of A Power Sweeping acting as master of ceremonies. The new officers are President Stanley Howard of Howard Contracting, Vice President Denise Cooper of Cooper Engineering and Secretary/Treasurer Steve Ward of Pavement Recycling Systems.
The Board of Directors includes Travis Clausen of Sully-Miller Contracting (returning), John Gutierrez of Marina Landscape (returning), Kurt Kroner of Kroner Environmental Services, (returning), Larry Pim of Riverside Construction (returning), Jeffrey Atwan of JMH Engineering & Construction, and Robin Hartnett of California Earth Transport.
Awards presented at the Gala included:
- Contractor of the Year to Sukut Construction
- Affiliate of the Year to RDO Equipment
- VIP of the Year to Myron Sukut
- SCCA Legislator of the Year to Assemblymember Sharon Quirk-Silva
- Erik Daniel Jazan and Koraima Saldana received the President’s Scholarship Award.
Dinner was followed by live music and dancing.