|This Class Combines Tactics of Some of the Best-Known Authorities in Negotiation – Plus a Model for Improved Negotiation You Can Use Immediately. No other skill can make you as much money in as little time and at no additional expense! Great negotiation skills are essential for creating value and achieving success — both in our professional and personal lives.
Class Session Overview:
Leaders and managers are required to negotiate in many different situations. Whether it be with a potential or existing client, a supplier, an employee, or others within the organization, successful negotiations focus on cultivating relationships and win-win conclusions. And yet, many managers do not have the practical negotiation tools and tactics they need to become successful negotiators and create value for our local economy.
Mastering Negotiation – Role-Play Simulation. Developed using current leadership and management research, this training module uses a unique blend of negotiation simulation and observational learning, along with video-based media, classroom exercises, and discussions to strengthen and sharpen leaders’ and managers’ negotiation skills.
During this session, participants will:
· Define negotiation and know when you are in a negotiation situation.
· Take a self-assessment to identify your strengths and weaknesses. This class will provide tools for your areas of improvement.
· Practice using the Five Disciplines of The Crestcom Negotiation Model.
· Select tips and tactics from the Penta Negotiator Tool Kit.
· Using the five dimensions of the Penta Negotiator Dimension Model, the participant will refine skills through role-play simulation
DATE – March 23, 2023
TIME – 8:00 am – 11:00 am
LOCATION – SCCA Office – 600 City Parkway West, Suite 165, Orange, CA 92868
COST – Originally $99 per person (FREE FOR SCCA MEMBERS)
Class Powered by Crestcom