Leadership Skills Workshops
Some of you have told us you’re very interested in the program and have expressed interest in a Zoom option. All of our Workshops will be held via Zoom. You can register for the ZOOM Leadership Skills Workshop by visiting the C-TEC Leadership Skills Workshop link.
By participating in the no-cost Leadership Skills Workshop, you will understand how the program works, and you will walk away with valuable skills that will immediately impact your work. This 2.5-hour workshop will provide you with:
- Practical and effective communication skills.
- Creating commitment from employees, not just clients.
- Recognize and reward employee performance.
- An action plan you can start to execute (S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Goals Path).
- Review how the program can fit your schedule.
Upcoming Workshop Dates:
- August 10th
- August 30th
Sign up today as spaces are limited!
We understand that flexibility is essential in today’s work environment, and most companies “can’t find the time.” C-TEC’s Leadership Program offers a variety of ways to complete the program.
- Pick up a missed class on dates that fit your schedule.
There’s “virtually” no reason not to take this course.
A few of our members have already decided on the value of this program and have gotten started. If this is you, let us know, and we can have you and/or your team registered for the program, calendar a brief orientation, and you can start as early as August 17th. Feel free to contact Crestcom directly at 619.204.9130 or email@example.com.
- NO COST to SCCA members.
- Takes place via Zoom. 2.5-hour workshop.
- You are not obligated to sign up for the program by attending the workshop.
- Outline program details and answer all questions.
- 12-month training program.
- Work with additional peers within the SoCal area.
- Access to additional leadership resources after completing the program.
- 4 hours per month (One day per month, two 2-hour workshops per day).
- Completion guarantee – If your employee moves on during the training, you can replace that employee with another and start over.
- Members can attend the classes in-person (multiple locations in SoCal) or virtually with live, interactive facilitators.
- Missed classes can be made-up if necessary.