Employees need training on an annual basis, and we realize what a costly venture this can be!
Construction University’s Financial Assistance Reimbursement, or CUFA, will help facilitate industry training & education resources to our members. Completing courses with Construction University as a member provides for reimbursement opportunities resulting in free or discounted education for their employees.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPECTATIONS:
- Must be current SCCA Contractor Members, Allied Members, Associate Contractor Members or Signatory Affiliate Member companies.
- Applications for grant assistance will be evaluated by the SCCA Construction University Program Committee each month on a case-by-case basis
- Applicant or participant must be current on their membership dues.
- Applicant or participant must demonstrate that grant award will support the educational and training goals of the company.
- Members who paid their dues are eligible for at least 25% of your dues every year.
- Members who were not granted funds in the previous year are eligible for 50% of their current year’s dues.
To apply for reimbursement, click on the application below to begin.