Special thanks to our Golf Tournament sponsors.
As it does every year, this year the annual Meacham Memorial Golf Tournament sold out in just a few days. February 21, SCCA members and affiliates gathered for the 6th Annual Meacham Memorial Golf Tournament at Pelican Hill Golf Course in Newport Beach. Although it was a cooler than normal day, the threatened rain didn’t arrive, and the capacity crowd enjoyed a fun-filled day of golf on Pelican Hill’s Club’s North Course.
Following the tournament, dinner was served, and awards were presented. This year’s winners were:
- First Place – Matt Lovingier, Drew Dean, Chad Coca and Chris Shatzel of JMH Engineering & Construction
- Second Place – Brian Mone of Trench Shoring, Joe Castro of One Time Utility, and Richard Larabelle and Rodney Van Horn of Henkels & McCoy
- Third Place – Barry Kennelly of KDR Equipment, Ron Reis of Sonsray Machinery, Aston Reif of KDR Equipment and Joe Stanley of CASE Equipment
- Men’s Longest Drive – Mitchell Cooper of Cooper Engineering
- Women’s Longest Drive – Robin Hartnett of California Earth Transport
- Closest to the Pin – Buck Baird of Coastline Equipment
Thank you to all the volunteers, including Jane Rodriguez and Karen Salsbury, Melissa Sommers of Crime Prevention Program and students from our Student Chapter Program at Cal State Long Beach, Cal State Fullerton, Cal Poly Pomona. A special thank you to our generous sponsors who made this tournament such a success.